At first, we show three different kinds of manipulator heads. The first one is described in more detail
Large area manipulator head for semiconductor Preparation 20 mm x 30 mm and fixing of an additional sample on top by two electrodes
Omicron compatible head for direct heating of semiconductors as well as with IR radiation and e-emission heating (sample sizes up to 10 mm x 10 mm)
Special double holder for two samples with cooling tank and sputter ability from the reverse side (sample sizes up to 10 mm x 10 mm)
The manipulator head for large area samples allows preparation by direct heating (up to 1200 °C) and IR radiation by a filament. Temperature measurement is carried out by thermocouple Type K (one behind the sample and one optional). Exact sample temperature can be measured from the reverse side by Pyrometer.
Details of the manipulator head without the two tungsten electrodes on top.
Holder in vacuum but without sample
UHV Manipulator Head
- Large area (20 mm x 30 mm) sample preparation
- additional sample can be mounted and electrically connected on top of the Si substrate
- manipulator head with only 25 mm diameter can be mounted on 27 mm AD tube
Possibilities of heating of the sample:
- direct heating of semiconductors (resistive heating)
- thermal radiation heating temperature measurement by two thermocouples,
- temperature measurement by pyrometer from the reverse side
Impressum / Data privacy protection